This community on Snow Creek, was named for Professor Charles Hallet Wing who settled in the area in 1887. Professor Wing had taught at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and established in the community a lending library of some 15,000 books. This was the first free public library in the state and the third county library in the United States.

WP2FB Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com