Apple Butter Festival Vendor Application – Two Spaces
If you have problems submitting this form or paying your vendor fee, please contact us immediately!
The Mitchell County Historical Society is pleased to offer online registration for vendors for the 7th Annual Apple Butter Festival to be held along the Creekwalk in Bakersville on October 19, 2019.
The cost to register is $20 per 10 foot by 10 foot booth apace, and you can pay online using PayPal, even if you don’t have an account with them. When you submit your registration form, you will be transferred to PayPal to complete your transaction using a credit or debit card or PayPal account balance. The application below is for a two 10×10 spaces at the Festival. If you need a single 10×10 space, please go here. If you need more than two 10×10 spaces, please go here.
When you submit the form, you will be taken directly to PayPal to pay your vendor fee.
What you should know…
Vendors are NOT allowed to sell apple butter at the Festival, as MCHS offers for sale apple butter made on the premesis during the event.
Setup Information and Guidelines
- Set-up begins at 4:00 p.m. Friday afternoon, OR 7:30 a.m. Saturday morning
- All vehicles (not involved with your booth) must be removed from the festival site by 9:00 a.m..
- Damage to the festival site caused by the exhibitor will be the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- Each exhibitor will supply a complete booth, including tables and/or canopy.
- Canopies should be weighted and free-standing.
Exhibitor Responsibilities and Takedown Information
- As a courtesy to other vendors, all booths must remain in place until 4:00 p.m.
- Booth and vehicle(s) are to be removed from festival site by 7:00 p.m.
THERE IS NO RAIN DATE, AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS IN CASE OF RAIN. THE MITCHELL COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY (THE FESTIVAL SPONSOR) IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS, DAMAGES, OR OTHER LOSS INCURRED BY THE EXHIBITOR.
Register for your space today!