Apple Butter Festival Vendor Application – Special Request
The Mitchell County Historical Society is pleased with your interest in the 7th Annual Apple Butter Festival to be held along the Creekwalk in Bakersville on October 19, 2019.
The cost to register is $20 per 10 foot by 10 foot booth space, We understand that you have special space needs, greater than our online registration and payment forms can process. We will be happy to help you with your space needs and payment of registration fees. Just fill out the form at the bottom of the page and someone will be in touch with you promptly. If you have gotten to this page in error, you can access the registration for a single 10×10 space at the Festival here. If you need two 10×10 spaces, please go here.
What you should know…
Vendors are NOT allowed to sell apple butter at the Festival, as MCHS offers for sale apple butter made on the premesis during the event.
Setup Information and Guidelines
- Set-up begins at 4:00 p.m. Friday afternoon, OR 7:30 a.m. Saturday morning
- All vehicles (not involved with your booth) must be removed from the festival site by 9:00 a.m..
- Damage to the festival site caused by the exhibitor will be the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- Each exhibitor will supply a complete booth, including tables and/or canopy.
- Canopies should be weighted and free-standing.
Exhibitor Responsibilities and Takedown Information
- As a courtesy to other vendors, all booths must remain in place until 4:00 p.m.
- Booth and vehicle(s) are to be removed from festival site by 7:00 p.m.
THERE IS NO RAIN DATE, AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS IN CASE OF RAIN. THE MITCHELL COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY (THE FESTIVAL SPONSOR) IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS, DAMAGES, OR OTHER LOSS INCURRED BY THE EXHIBITOR.
We look forward to hearing from you!